We prepare various financial statements (according to German commercial code) including additional explanations, tax returns for companies and individuals and also review your self prepared bookkeeping and financial statements.
Preparing financial statements and tax returns is always based on past business results. Therefore, I always offer a meeting to discuss and analyze the financial statements and give a forecast on future periods that enables you to react at an early stage.
Following please find a brief overview of our services
- Preparation of opening balance sheets
- Preparation of interim financial statements
- Preparation of financial statements, balance sheets, profit and loss calculations at the end of the business year, for corporations including explanatory notes and management report
- Profit and loss calculations according to Art. 4 sec. 3 German income tax law (EStG)
- Financial statement analysis
- Financial planning
- Forecasts on profit and cash flow
- Tax planning
- Archival storage of financial statements
- Assets accounting
If you don't drive your business you will be driven out of business
B. C. Forbes