Business companies and freelancers are obliged to prepare records or bookkeeping according to the German commercial code or other laws, despite of the size or turnover of the company.
Turnover and size of a company are only important for the question, if a balance sheet needs to be prepared or if a simple profit and loss calculation is sufficient.
The bookkeeping is the “business card” of a company when dealing with tax authorities and banks.
It is the basis for the taxation of a company and is proof of financial- and earnings- statements.
There are several benefits for clients who choose a tax advisor to help with their bookkeeping
A tax advisor not only helps his clients to fulfill the compulsory recording and accounting needs, he is also the qualified and competent contact person that has knowledge of business management of a company.
Following you will find a brief overview of our services provided in the context of bookkeeping
- Bookkeeping services based on individual needs of the client, set up of bookkeeping, new business set up
- Design of accounting systems – computer or manual
- Financial forecasting and projections
- Determination of necessary numbers for VAT declarations, Tax-prepayments etc.
- Cash flow management and budgeting
- Cost control and reduction advice
- Preparation of internal and external financial statements, balance sheets, profit and loss calculations etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing
- Current tax planning advice
A tax advisor provides all services mentioned above, he is the one-stop contact person for all tax questions and business needs. Transmission errors and “frictional losses” can be avoided.
A tax advisor is your competent proxy at tax authorities and tax courts, acts for you on tax audits and provides help in fine processes or criminal proceedings.
He certifies that for the preparation of bookkeeping, balance sheet, profit and loss calculations, inventory etc. the current tax law is considered. This will be needed for bank and authority statements.
We take care of your tax and bookkeeping stuff, so that you can take care of your business.
We can lick gravity,
but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming.
Wernher von Braun